Photos and videos
Albums are where you can show your world to the world. This is where you can truly let your creativity lose on Chat & Date. We've given you the latest tools to first present and then share your daily life with people you know and everyone else. Check out this section to learn all about how to create your own albums.
- How can I add pictures to my profile?
To add a photo to your profile simply go to your profile and click on Add Photos . You can choose whether you want to upload photos from Facebook, Instagram, Google + or if you want to upload them directly from your computer. Please note that the file format has to be either JPG or PNG and the file size limit is 128 MB.
You can now add videos as well! Just import one of your Instagram videos by clicking on Add Videos on your profile page.
- How can I delete a picture?Please hover your mouse over the photo you would like to delete, click on the icon and select Delete photo from the drop down menu. You can also open the picture in full size, click on the icon underneath the picture and select Delete photo.
- How can I change my profile picture?Open your profile page, hover over your favourite photo and a picture icon will appear. Just click on it to set this photo as your default one.
- How can I rotate my pictures?Unfortunately you cannot rotate your photos at the moment therefore please rotate your photos before uploading them to your profile.
- How can I delete a photo sent via chat?
If you are using the mobile app it is not possible to delete a photo sent via chat. You can however delete it by using your desktop browser. Please access your profile on your desktop browser and hover over the photo, tap on the bin icon and click on Delete.
- How big can photos be and what types of files do you accept?We accept JPG, PNG, AVI and MPEG files and the file size limit is 128MB for photos and their dimension must be at least 200 x 200 pixels.
- Can I remove the watermark from my photo?
- How can I send a photo via chat?If you would like to send a photo to another user, simply click the camera icon in Chat. Select either a photo which you sent already in the past or go to 'Add photos' and choose a new picture.
- Why has my photo been moderated?
If your photo has been moderated it will most likely be due to one of the following reasons:
- You uploaded an erotic photo.
- You have uploaded a photo showing people under the age of 18.
- Your face is not visible enough for our preview window and thumbnail images. This will be due to the photo being too small, the image quality not being high enough or your face being difficult to see due to too many filters.
- Your photo contains a watermark.
- Your photo contains text.
- You have uploaded a photo of famous people.
You can read more about our guidelines here: Guidelines
- What photos aren't allowed?
All of your photos and videos must comply with our Terms and Conditions and Guidelines or they might get removed. You shouldn’t post photos or videos that you don’t own, which break copyright. If you violate our Guidelines or Terms and Conditions, we may be forced to to delete your account.