Chat & Date Mobile
- I'm having trouble installing the latest version of Chat & Date for Android app
If you're having trouble installing the latest version of Chat & Date for Android, try these troubleshooting tips:1. Check to see how much space is available on your phone or tablet:
- Open your Android's settings.
- Open your storage settings.
If you have less than 100MB available, you can uninstall apps to clear up space, then retry the download. Alternatively, you may be able to move your Chat & Date app to your Android's SD card.
2. Cancel and restart the download.
3. Log out of Chat & Date, then retry the download.
4. Review Google's tips for troubleshooting download issues.
5. Uninstall your Chat & Date app, restart your phone and then re-install the Chat & Date app from the Google Play Store.
Still need help? Please tell us more about the issue
- Open your Android's settings.
- How can I change my location?
In your profile, just click on next to your current location and either enter a new one or select one from the dropdown menu.
If you cannot see the when trying to change your location it is because of one of these reasons:
- You are using the mobile app and the website at the same time and therefore your location will be automatically detected by the GPS of your mobile device and cannot be changed.
- You don't use the app and your browser's location services are not providing us with accurate coordinates. Simply disable location services on your browser and you can then manually set your location on your profile.
Contact our Customer Care Team if you have issues with your location when using the mobile app.
- How can I buy Chat & Date Premium on the iPhone app?Go to your profile page and select Chat & Date Premium, then follow the instructions on screen. When you buy any premium feature in the Chat & Date iPhone app, your payment will be processed through your iTunes account.
- How can I buy credits on the iPhone app?Credits are used to activate some of our great premium services on Chat & Date. You can purchase credits by tapping the credits balance on your profile page. Once you've done this, select your preferred method of payment, the amount of credits you would like and follow the instructions on the screen.
- How can I buy Chat & Date Premium on the Android app?Go to your profile page, select Chat & Date Premium and then follow the instructions on screen.
- How can I buy credits on the Android app?
Go to your profile page, select Credits and then follow the instructions on screen.
You can use Chat & Date credits to use our 'Spotlight' service, get extra shows in Encounters, rate more photos in Encounters or increase your daily contact limit.
- How do I store my Chat & Date app on my Android's SD card?
To store your Chat & Date app on your Android's SD card:
1.Go to your Android's settings and open your application manager
2.Tap Chat & Date
3.Tap Move to SD card
Note: This feature is only available for Gingerbread Androids.
- How do I uninstall Chat & Date from my phone or tablet?Android
To uninstall the Chat & Date app from your Android:
1. Go to your Android's settings and open your application manager
2. Tap Chat & Date
3. Tap Uninstall
To reinstall the Chat & Date app for Android, download it again from the Google Play Store.
iPhone and iPad
To uninstall the Chat & Date app from your iPhone or iPad:
1. Press and hold the app icon
2. Tap the x that appears
3. Tap Delete to confirm
To reinstall the Chat & Date app for your iPhone or iPad, download it from the iTunes App Store.