Chat & Date Premium
Chat & Date Premium helps you to get noticed and meet new people quickly. These extra features boost your options when chatting, finding new people, sharing photos and videos and having fun.
- What features do I have access to when using Chat & Date Premium?
Chat & Date Premium includes a range of extra features that basic users don’t have, to give you an edge:
Liked you: see who voted ‘Yes’ to you in Encounters
Invisible Mode: browse Chat & Date without anyone seeing you
Undo last vote: be able to undo your 'No' votes in Encounters
Added you as Favourite: see who likes you the most
Chat to popular users: get direct access to the most popular people on Chat & Date
Be the first to contact new people: chat with people from the moment they join Chat & Date
Highlight your message: have your messages read first by all your contacts
Stickers: get access to cool stickers
As well as all of the great features above, you'll also be able to use Chat & Date completely free of adverts!
- How does a Chat & Date Premium subscription work?
The Chat & Date Premium feature is subscription-based. You can buy Chat & Date Premium for various periods of time using a range of popular payment methods. Your Chat & Date Premium subscription renews automatically and payment methods vary by country.
You can manage your subscription at any time on your Payment settings page.
- How can I buy Chat & Date Premium with a credit card or Paypal?
Click "Activate" on your Profile page and follow the instructions. You can pay by credit card or Paypal and you'll receive an email confirmation once you've paid. Please note that the subscription renews automatically.
To pay by credit card, choose which subscription you want to buy and follow the instructions. Click "Activate" and wait for the message confirming your payment. You'll also get an email confirmation once you've paid.
To pay with PayPal, choose which subscription you want to buy and click "Activate". You'll then be redirected to the PayPal login page and payment summary to complete their payment process.
- How can I buy Chat & Date Premium through SMS?Click "Activate" on your profile page, choose SMS as a payment method and follow the instructions. We'll send you an SMS and you'll need to confirm that you want to activate a subscription.
Once you confirm, you'll get an SMS each time your subscription renews. You can cancel your Chat & Date Premium at any time by following the instructions in the SMS confirming that you subscribed or that your subscription is renewing. Please feel free to contact our Customer Care Team if you need any help with your subscription.
- How can I buy Chat & Date Premium on the Chat & Date Mobile website?Go to your profile page and select Chat & Date Premium, then follow the instructions on screen.
- How do I cancel my Chat & Date Premium subscription?Open your profile and click on the cog icon in the top right corner. Then, scroll down to the Payment Settings section and click on Unsubscribe. Your subscription will be cancelled at the end of the last payment period that you purchased.
To cancel an SMS subscription, follow the instructions in your initial subscription confirmation SMS, or any subscription renewal SMS.
Please contact our Customer Care Team if you need help with your subscription.
- How can I cancel my Chat & Date Premium subscription made via iTunes?
To cancel your Chat & Date Premium subscription made via iTunes, go to the settings of your iPhone or iPad, choose 'iTunes and App Store', then tap your Apple ID and 'View Apple ID'. Enter your password, scroll down to subscriptions and tap 'Manage'. On the Chat & Date Premium screen turn off Auto Renew.
- I'm having trouble buying Chat & Date Premium. What do I do?Please contact our Customer Care Team if you have any trouble buying Chat & Date Premium. They'll be happy to help.
- How can I undo my last vote?After voting No for someone in Encounters, just click on that person's photo in the top right corner of the screen (it will have a on it). Please note, that you cannot use undo twice in a row and you cannot use it for your Yes votes.